Dr. Kishlay Anand is a founding partner of Peak Heart & Vascular and a board-certified cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist with over 15 years of experience. Dr. Anand is committed to continuous improvement of his field and has written and contributed to numerous publications including peer-reviewed journals, and delivered presentations of research work at national and international conferences.
Dr. Anand’s entrepreneurial experience includes being the chairman and founding partner for Prayatna, a voluntary organization that works in the area of promoting health awareness and patient welfare. In January 2002 when Gujarat was hit by a massive earthquake, he raised funds for earthquake victims and organized an emergency medical relief team that delivered health care under extremely challenging conditions.
Dr. Anand graduated from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi, India. He earned a masters degree in epidemiology at Columbia University, New York, and went on to complete an internal medicine residency and cardiology fellowship at Creighton University in Nebraska, followed by a cardiac electrophysiology fellowship at the University of California in San Diego.
- MBBS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India
- Masters in Epidemiology – Columbia University, New York, New York
Residency & Fellowship
- Internal Medicine Residency, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- Fellow, Division of Cardiology, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- Fellow, Division of Cardiac Electrophysiology, University of California, San Diego, California
- Johns Hopkins University “Housestaff GIM Research Award”
- AAPI “Most Distinguished Resident Physician Award”, 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiac Electrophysiology
Professional Appointments and Memberships
- Member of the American College of Cardiology organizing committee, 2009
- Executive Committee Member, American College of Cardiology Fellow’s in Training