Peak Heart & Vascular
Multispecialty Cardiovascular Group located in Laveen, Surprise, Avondale, Phoenix, and Flagstaff, AZ
Each of our EP physicians has more than 10 years of experience in the medical field. Each EP physician has performed more than 10,000 cardiac EP procedures in their career with exceptional outcomes and safety. Our EP physicians are pioneers in the ambulatory outpatient treatment of patients with cardiac rhythm disorders offering the latest treatments and diagnostic tools.
Which conditions do our electrophysiologists treat?
Our Electrophysiologists treat the following conditions:
- Symptomatic heart block and Long QT syndrome
- Sinus Node Dysfunction
- Supraventricular tachycardia and Wolff-Parkinson White Syndrome (WPW)
- Conditions with high risk of cardiac arrest
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Atrial flutters
- Atrial fibrillation
- Pacemaker/defibrillator lead and device malfunction
What treatments do our electrophysiologists offer?
Our Electrophysiologists offer the following treatments including:
- Loop recorder implant
- Pacemaker implant
- Defibrillator implant
- Sub-Q defibrillator implant
- Cardiac resynchronization device implant
- Cardiac contractility modulation device implant
- Pacemaker/Defibrillator/Pacemaker generator replacement
- Laser extraction of malfunctioned pacemaker/defibrillator leads
- Left atrial appendage closure device implant
- Ablation of supraventricular tachycardias.
- Ablation of Ventricular tachycardias
- Ablation of AVN in patients with permanent uncontrolled atrial fibrillation.
- Watchman procedure